Northeast Life Skills Associates, Inc. has a variety of treatment modalities and services to meet individual needs. Services include but are not limited to: Opiate Treatment Program, Substance Abuse Counseling, Managing Life Groups, Methadone Intensive Out-Patient Program, HIV Case Management, Health Education, HIV Rapid Testing Pre/Post Test Counseling, NJ Intoxicated Drivers Treatment Program (IDTP), Treatment for Federal, State, and County probation and parole stipulated patients, Referrals to Hospitals and Residential Programs for Impatient Treatment.
Northeast Life Skills Associates, Inc.believe that the patient will benefit from acknowledging that their lives have become unmanagable as a result of their chemical dependence. By accepting the assistance of professionals they can then be willing to redirect and refocus their lifestyles. Northeast Life Skills Associates, Inc's model addresses the multidimensional problems of the substance user and the significant others in their life. The treatment approach has been developed with a viewtoward individual needs, problems and realistic expectations of the patient’s capabilities.
Organizational Code of Ethics
• Northeast Life Skills Associates Inc. will not discriminate against or refuse its services to anyone on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual preference, disability, disease or illness.
• Northeast Life Skills Associates Inc. approves and supports the ethical provision of assistanceto patients who participate in the clinic’s services.
• Northeast Life Skills Associates Inc. accurately markets and promotes itself, consistent with its mission.
• Northeast Life Skills Associates Inc. will make decisions regarding service expansion, collaboration, and affiliation in a manner consistent with out mission.
• Northeast Life Skills Associates Inc. is committed to remaining a good community citizen with sensitivity to the impact our decisions may have on the surrounding neighborhoods.
• Northeast Life Skills Associates Inc. will not enter into any contractual or casual relationships that would promotea conflict with our mission.
• Northeast Life Skills Associates Inc. will use ethical and accepted billing practices with all
patients, funders, and regulatory agencies.
• The integrity of clinical decision-making is based upon the bio-physical-social needs of the patients, and not on financial incentives.